Ralph H. Yetman
Ralph was called to the B.C. bar in 1984. Throughout his time in practice, Ralph has established a strong relationship with the mortgage broker industry in British Columbia and routinely assists brokers and their clients.
Since establishing Yetmans Law Corporation in 2003 an increasing focus of Ralph’s practice has been acting for private and institutional lenders in mortgage transactions in addition to the ongoing busy residential conveyancing practice Yetmans maintains.
Ralph takes pride in being very accessible and providing accurate, efficient and expedient service to all clients.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), University of Calgary
- The Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association, B.C. Branch
- Mortgage Brokers Association of B.C.